Resources for project partners
Approved project partners and lead partners will find some useful documents and templates to use in this section.
The most important document to accompany your project preparation and implementation is the programme manual. It is the project manager’s reference material throughout the lifetime of the project. Regularly updated, it contains implementation guidelines for approved projects, along with useful templates and resources. Many questions from project partners will find the answers within – so please refer to it before contacting the JTS! Make sure you have the latest version by downloading below.
The Subsidy Contract that the Lead Partner will sign with the Managing Authority is available for consultation. A model Partnership agreement that the Lead Partner should sign with all project partners is also available. This model should be adapted to each specific project\'s needs.
The progress report template is also available in pdf version for consultation. The relevant control confirmation templates have been extracted from the programme manual and made available here in Word format, so that first level controllers can easily complete these templates.
- Progress Report template (valid from 01 January 2010)
- Final Report template (updated April 2011)
- Project partner control confirmation (Annex 5b of programme manual) updated 30/05/2012
- Shared costs confirmation (Annex 5c of programme manual) updated 30/05/2012
- Control report (Annex 6 of programme manual) updated 30/05/2012
- Financial Correction Sheet
- Co-financing statement (valid from 1 December 2010)
NEW! For partners preparing to close their projects, some frequently asked questions have been collected to assist with this process.
- FAQ about project closure (4 November 2014)
Further fact sheets are provided to give you some practical advice on recurring issues in the financial management of the projects (staff costs, administration costs and public procurement).
- Fact sheet staff costs (Annex 8a of programme manual) updated 1/12/2010
- Fact sheet Administration costs (Annex 8b of programme manual) updated 1/12/2010
- Fact sheet Public Procurement (Annex 8c of programme manual) updated 1/12/2010
Examples of a timesheet and lists of expenditure can be found hereafter. Please note that these are examples. Provided that the main principles are kept, they may then be adapted to your specific reporting needs and requirements.
- Example List of expenditures (1st-3rd call projects)
- Example List of expenditures (4th call projects)
- Example monthly timesheet
General information concerning the approbation process of a first level controller in a decentralised system can be found below.
Additional information on financial reporting and hands-on advice is available from our last finance seminars.
The information and publicity requirements can be consulted in the attached guidelines to help you comply with the requirements of the regulation. A handbook of communication tools has been developed to assist you with many aspects of your project communication.
- Information & Publicity guidelines (annex 7 of programme manual) updated 1/12/2010
- Communication guide
- Media list