INTERREG IVC Thematic Capitalisation Workshops
The interregional cooperation programme INTERREG IVC launched the Thematic Programme Capitalisation during the OPEN DAYS 2012.
From 29 October to 16 November the Committee of the Regions in Brussels will host a cycle of 11 INTERREG IVC Capitalisation workshops on the following themes: Innovation systems (triple helix and open innovation) and Innovation capacity of SMEs, Eco-innovation, Creative industries, Entrepreneurship, E-government services, Demographic change, Rural development, Climate change, Energy efficiency, Renewable energy, Sustainable transport.
The aim of these workshops is to present the state of play at EU level in this thematic field and to stimulate the exchange process among projects dealing with similar issues. Moreover, a step forward will be taken to discuss the results and achievements of the projects, identify their added value, consolidate the thematic knowledge and draw conclusions at policy level.
Experts working on the Capitalisation, as well as projects, programme representatives and interested actors dealing with similar issues are invited to contribute to the discussions
Calendar of the workshops:
- Monday, 29 October 2012: Renewable energy
- Tuesday, 30 October 2012: E-government services
- Wednesday, 31 October 2012: Eco-innovation
- Tuesday, 6 November 2012: Rural development
- Wednesday, 7 November 2012: Demographic change
- Thursday, 8 November 2012: Climate change
- Friday, 9 November 2012: Energy efficiency
- Tuesday, 13 November 2012: Innovation Systems & Capacity of SMEs
- Wednesday, 14 November 2012: Creative industries
- Thursday, 15 November 2012: Sustainable transport
- Friday, 16 November 2012 Entrepreneurship
The Agenda and practical information about the workhsops can be found in the online registration form.