The first call for proposals
The Interreg Europe first call for project proposals runs from 22 June until 31 July 2015.
The application pack
The application pack is made up of:
- Interreg_Europe_First_call_-_Terms_of_reference.pdfTerms of reference
- Interreg_Europe_Programme_manual.pdfProgramme manual
- Interreg_Europe_Letter_of_support_model.docxLetter of support model
- Interreg_Europe_Partner_declaration_model.docxPartner declaration model
- Online_application_system_user_guide.pdfOnline application system user guide - draft
Download the application pack.
The online application system is now open at www.iolf.eu.
The information campaign
A draft application pack was available from 1 April. The models for the partner declaration and letter of support have not been modified, therefore any applicant who has used these draft models to prepare their application can submit them with their application (without modifying the text!).
Assistance to applicants
The programme provides a range of services to assist applicants prepare and present their project proposal. See the Assistance page for details.
Use our tools to search for partners and ideas.
Check out the FAQ on Interreg Europe.
Find out what specific requirements are relevant for your country, and who you can contact for more information on 'In my country'.