In this section you will find information on the assistance and support Interreg Europe is providing to potential project applicants.
Since the Interreg Europe website is under development, we have designed a special 'Interreg Europe' section on this website to inform you about the programme and it's developments. Use the menu on the top right to navigate through the pages.
Our FAQ section provides answers to the most common questions about Interreg Europe.
Phone or email
If you did not find answers to your questions on our website and FAQ section, do not hesitate to send us an email to info[at]interregeurope.eu or call us +33 328 144 107.
Please direct your calls to our secretariat preferably on Tuesday afternoons (from 2pm - 5pm) or on Friday mornings (9am - 12am).
Looking for project partners or ideas
Looking for partners
You have a project idea and you are looking for partners?
- Join the Interreg Europe community and present your project idea.
- Sign up for the LinkedIn group and announce to the other group members that you are looking for partners for your project.
Please note that the ideas presented in both the tools are NOT checked by the programme secretariat.
Looking for project ideas
You would like to join a project?
- check the project idea database and the LinkedIn group for project ideas in your field and contact the owner of the idea directly.
- Join the Interreg Europe community to indicate what topics of cooperation interest you, so that others can find you.
Feedback on your project idea
This service is not available at the moment.
We will relaunch this assistance with the second call. Please, follow our website and our social media channels for updates.
In your country
Representatives of Interreg Europe in the partner states will also support you by:
- organising information events for the national audience. Very offten such evets are organised in local language. Check country specific information or events section to see if there are any national events planned in your country.
- checking eligibility status of the institutions