Topic of the practice
Support offered to SMEs in order to succeed in their business transfer and to sensitise all local stakeholders in handling and supporting the sustainability of SME trasnfers.
Good Practice Information
The main outcome of TOK-TOC.BIZ Centre is:
- Information to local Community about the importance of Information, knowledge & competence for Human Capital adaptability in business transfer;
- Preparation of interested parties for implemenation of business transfers;
- Support to entrepreneurs in use of TOK-TOC.BIZ platform;
- Enhancement of less advanced instruments and policies (management plans,
financial tools, age management concept, training methods, activation of youth entrepreneurship);
- Pilot testing & evaluation of the Model for a final product for implementation;
- Improvement of Economic performance through greater adaptability of the Labour Force to changing technology, equipping Young & aged workers with knowledge, skills & competences to succeed in knowledge-based Society.
Evidence of success
TOK-TOC.BIZ Centre Staff in Aghios Dimitrios has been monitoring the Centre's process & Communication with entrepreneurs by Consulting. 500 entrepreneurs contacted the Centre's staff, 70% received 1st level consultation (information for activities of the project & the Centre, opportunities offered), 45% of them proceeded in filling the expression of interest forms, 100% uploaded to the platform.
Contact details to obtain further information on the practice
Ms Roula Goufa
Athens Chamber of Small & Medium Industries (ACSMI)
Annex completed on: 09-03-2015